Achieving quality dental care shouldn't be difficult, at Drs Bowen & Thornley's, we desire to make it simple to achieve your healthiest, most beautiful smile. We look forward to making each visit to our office a positive experience!
Keeping a healthy smile starts with regular checkups and cleanings. These routine visits are essential to your dental health, so we strive to make them as comfortable and pleasant for our patients as possible. Our doctors and staff have a gentle touch to avoid the pain and discomfort that so many people associate with visits to the dentist. Visit our contact page to make an appointment!
Learn more about the importance of preventative checkups here.
In Addition to regular checkups, we offer a full range of dental services:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- ClearCorrect Aligners, an invisible alternative to braces
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Periodontal Laser Treatment, to restore tissue loss as a result of periodontitis
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Keeping our patients informed on options and procedures is a key part of our mission. Be sure to checkout our playlist of patient education videos.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please contact our office for assistance.
We understand that dental treatment can be costly, that is why we offer Care Credit for qualifying patients in need of financial assistance. CareCredit is the healthcare credit card exclusively designed to finance healthcare services like dental care and orthodontics for you or your family. CareCredit offers special financing on purchases of $200 or more for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your CareCredit card over and over for follow-up appointments.*
New Patients Information